I've never liked the word 'family'. When people asks about it, i'll usually give short replies like 'oh like that lor okay lor average family' But deep down i know it's so not true. I dont know what's a good family like. I see my friends' family and thought to myself, yeah that's a decent family. (not all friends lah most) No i'm not saying my family's that broken down lah. It's just er.. i dont feel the family bond thing i'm suppose to feel. I treat my mum and dad like people who are supposed to look after us. I treat my sisters like friends. (i'm serious, sometimes i'll gossip and bitch with my sister) Sending birthday/mother's day/father's day messages to them are just awkward. It's like, 'hi happy birthday mum/dad'. Their replies will be like 'thankz son be a gud boy don let us worri is enough 4 my wish' LIKE WTF? Roll eyes and delete immediately. And when i say delete, i mean i delete all their messages in disgust. I even delete their missed calls or received calls just because i dont want their numbers to linger inside my phone. Plain disgusting.

Some of you might have looked into my phone before. Yeah i didnt save my mum/dad's number. It's just disgusting to see the word 'mum' or 'dad' flashing on your screen when they call or message.

Dont ask me why i'm like that or why do i feel like that. I dont know. All i know is, in future, no matter how poor/rich i'm gonna be, my family's gonna be a hell load better. Or shall i say, happier.

I just feel like blogging this out. (sigh of relief out loud) Actually i'm not done saying everything lah. But it feels like i've gotten a whole load off my chest now. (sucks on lollipop)

Unhappy emo things aside. Hi wurrrrl! (forced smile, cant help it lah how can smile right after i emo)

Jarrod and Fee's gonna enlist in a few days time! NOOOOOOOO (screams out loud in a dramatic way, use your imagination)

Gonna table tennis with Stuart Moses and Hoe tomorrow! YAYYY!

Lost ALOT at mahjong yesterday. But got covered by garry. Thanks! You've always got my back covered! Haha.

(pause. my grandma's watching me type this. weird. argh irritating. wait. trying to shoo her.)

Hi again.

(wait she's talking in some weird dialect called hokkien. she's still like talking to herself lah. i also not responding she still wanna talk to me bye lah bye lah)

Clears throat* HI!

So where was i? Oh mahjong. Yeah i lost so much lah! Like my mood not good, my tiles also become not good. And mahjong's a damn powerful game. Cause bad mood right? So must fake smile at my tiles then nice tiles will come right? Wrong! They fakely smile back at you by giving you shit cards. (flips table lah!*)

I so need to attend mahjong courses.

I'm not looking forward to my birthday. All my friends keeeeeeep asking me what i want for birthday. Super no surprise lor. Lousy!

And my aunt also another one. 'weiwei ah, what you want for your birthday this year? wallet? huh? no? why? oh daddy going to buy for you ah? what brand? you tell me lah then i buy for you. no? why? oh you going with daddy to shop for it ah? oh then shop with me lah then we go out shop for your present want not?'

I'M SO IRRITATED I WANNA PULL OFF MY LONG SILKY NICE SMELLING HAIR!

Pictures. Marcus' camera which Ernest accidentally dropped that day but pictures still turns out nice. Max brenner is nice. The hole in my pocket is nice. Two holes on my face, two holes in two pockets. (hahahahahahaha)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog